Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please Congratulation I Recieved An E-mail From Camelot Group Saying Congratulation, Is This Not A Scam? Please Help Me To Verify Ds?

I recieved an e-mail from Camelot Group saying congratulation, is this not a scam? please help me to verify ds? - please congratulation

MSG is as follows:
Chosen by the sum of £ 1,230,310.00 GBP. Check this e-mail immediately by providing your information. This includes name, address, age, phone number, Mr. Phil Herald
E-mail: lottsclaims05@btinternet.com


Please help me verify whether true or not .. Thank you! I'l be waiting for your help.
-JimZ

3 comments:

Who M said...

It is absolutely a fraud. I'm sorry to tell you, but you can see the link below.

waccrack... said...

Yes, it is a very obvious scam.

Lex Luthor/Antivirus Tester said...

Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!

Post a Comment