Monday, February 8, 2010

Wooden Bed Free Cad Plan How To Donate A Big Wooden Bed Frame In West London?

How to donate a big wooden bed frame in West London? - wooden bed free cad plan

I just started renting an apartment in Uxbridge and I make the bed replaced. The mattress is completely broken, but the frame is good, is easy, the new framework for future wood Ikea with a wide brim. My landlord has to replace everything and said I should have brought to the Council on the mattress and the sides of the trash. I know that the mattress has to be done, but I like the idea of the plot, which was thrown on a pile of garbage. There is a love that will pick up part of the free sale? Or is there a good website where you can arrange to give it away?

Thank you very much for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment