Friday, February 19, 2010

Full Length Videos Of Bang Bus I Want Side Swept Bangs.. Can I Cut Them Myself? Please Read Details!?

I want side swept bangs.. can i cut them myself? please read details!? - full length videos of bang bus

Okayy so I'm not bored with my hair very satisfied!

I want sideswept the explosion

I have an oval face ... Hair length medium ... .. in the dark Brown 15

Also I do not really know how to cut ... How can I make the hair on one side or in the middle when I cut?

We can see some good pictures of this edge can sideswept shows the top of your head?
or even a video or someone who cut their own hair bangs whole body

thank you soooooooo much!
Oh, and Happy Valentines dayy! =]

2 comments:

22 said...

I think part swept bangs look great on your face shape.

Here's a video that shows you how much information is kept

Video How do I cut side swept bangs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V0TU5Z0g ...

Here are photos of fire are visible from the top of the head:

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/mpic/item/ ...

cutieee惄 said...

I would not advise it, cut your own hair. I have tried to cut off the strike after ... as it seemed completely wrong, because I have neither the means nor the ability, had cut her hair! Just go to a salon and ask to move to side-scan results, it is not difficult. You'll be glad if you all are the professionals:)

I hope that helped: D

Post a Comment