Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Teengers Want To Look Good I've Written A Novel For Teenagers 12+ Any Ideas Of Any Good Agents?

I've written a novel for teenagers 12+ any ideas of any good agents? - why teengers want to look good

I wrote a novel about a teengers younger than 12 years old, and their fears and hopes, which starts at a new school. I searched the list of writers and artists and actors in contact with a view, but did not release all the answers me back postitve. All releases have been. Does anyone know of an agency is interested in this material? I also have contact with a self-publisher who postitve me an answer and said they were more than willing to work with me, but I'll pay anything to publish them. Please can someone me a good agency will be interested in my kind of novel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment