Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is Being A Dental Nurse Difficult I Have Just Started Training As A Dental Nurse And Absolutely Love The Job?

I have just started training as a dental nurse and absolutely love the job? - is being a dental nurse difficult

I am in the early stages of my dental nurse course but found some of the most difficult QA havnt worked very long and I can not help much of my work and never have time to myself. He wondered if theres no dental nurses would be willing to help. Thank you very much. My email is emmawilliams7@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

sxylady5... said...

Hello
I am known as a dental hygienist and want the right person to say that I went up to 2 years of clinical training to treat patients themselves, on a at a time, nurses have a nurse for me sucking and development of materials during treatment taken place.
Hygienist Hygienist, and is a nurse, nurse ...

Secondly, it is more than welcome to my e-mail and I can try to help when I can
Best regards

An excellent advice giver said...

Oh, you're in the UK? God, if England with time? Dental Assistant was known decades ago when it created the post. But officer, is the right term dental.

And if you help a dentist and do their work in the cleaning of teeth is a dental assistant.

Post a Comment