Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mucus Close To Your Period Is It Possible To Start Ovulating 2 Days After Your Period Ends?

Is it possible to start ovulating 2 days after your period ends? - mucus close to your period

I started my period 14 and ends on the morning of 20 days. My cycles are usually separated about 32 days, give or take a few days. My time is to begin this month on 17 expected, but started on the 15th. In the last two days I had moisture lotion white mucus. Will I ovulate? Today, when I was doing something for a minute, but my time came again, but when I went to the bathroom was white, creamy mucus that stuff. I think that most women ovulate about 14 days after the period. However, I know this is not always true. I do not know whether it is possible, closer to the day of the period of ovulation. What do you think? My husband and I were TTC. Any advice would be very grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment