Saturday, December 19, 2009

Online Msn Sluts My Best Friend Lied To Me And Still Denies It I NEED YOUR HELP PLZ!?

My best friend lied to me and still denies it I NEED YOUR HELP PLZ!? - online msn sluts

I was on MSN, I said to my friend coz its mine tomorrow said on Saturday that the house of my cousin, I'm sorry, but she called one of my M8 says lets go dining and a cinema. . etc..)
My friend went into the bathroom and called me and said sorry I lied, U, but let me go with him! (the msn i spoke with her for something she said that she was, and told me that if M8 confidence in me told me I lied to me Coz
but do not know wat to do
M8 HES my boy told me that she keeps talking about me behind my back and sent me e-mail he sent me to a bitch, bitch, slag, JST, but I had a fight on Friday defended his company, the girl had I am making this statement, which I know wouldnt dispute wat to help plz!: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment