Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wide Bike Shoes Recommend Bike Pedals W/ Strap For Wide Foot With Sandals Or Boots.?

Recommend Bike pedals w/ strap for wide foot with sandals or boots.? - wide bike shoes

I recently completed a new hybrid / road bike. He came with pedals, cheap and easy. I am too big pedals sound of the old school, but now I'll try that with a strap or clip or something pedal. There are many opportunities there, and I would not let a lot of money to fall.

Another thing is that I do not like shoes. My feet are wide too hot in the warmer months. So I want a pedal and strap set-up, this is uncomfortable. But then, in the fall, I must be able to boot, or at least against the hikers in the snow and cold to fight. (I do not know bike all winter, but possible.)

Ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment