Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hpv Finger STD-HPV Living In Finger? ?

STD-HPV living in Finger? ? - hpv finger

Hello, I have a question about "Fingers" and the transmission of STDs. Ok, I understand that skin contact with the skin can cause HPV / Herpes. My question is, what man "finger" from a woman, and she had HPV, you can be successful?

I understand that this is an opportunity for HIV / herpes through open wounds, which is small, but theoretically possible. But it is possible to get HPV?

And where the virus is live? You live in the finger, or in the south (the Touch has been discontinued)? As I said, if you can take your finger HPV, the virus then in the fingers) (without warts, live and then to a teammate by fingering it months later?

Thanks in advance

2 comments:

Lax said...

Yes you can.

Lax said...

Yes you can.

Post a Comment