Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recycling Current Events Is Splenda Okay For Diabetics?

Is Splenda okay for diabetics? - recycling current events

Now in 16 and my mother is from Korea, so they do not really know much about the news ... or something very much.

My father has diabetes and I did some research with my father and has some documents. And my father is good. But since the arrival of diabetes. My mother has to feed 4 people on themselves. So, you cook everything at once, which means that we do not propose to my mother, myself, my two younger sisters.

My mother has no tolerance for bull ****. And as he spoke saw a commercial on television. About Splenda, and how their sugar, but not sweet. And they just said that if he gives a sweet taste. The on-going to be good for diabetics. Then change it more difficult for women. "Hey U want to go to church" Mom: Bull **** that ****. "hey lets go on an exercise program is $ 10. Mom: Bull ****. ****, which can be recycled to save the earth mother: Bull **** that ****.

So, if I could some data from Nice. And the proof is acceptable if Splenda for diabetics and then the whole family can now put Splenda in everything and make everything taste good.

3 comments:

Bolt said...

Yes, Splenda is good for diabetics.

There are food that contains not taste sweet, but no sugar, which is bad for diabetics. These "hidden" sugars are used as propellants, Browning, emulsifiers, or in the kitchen. They are always sugar. Splenda can be used to replace these sugar.

sa_2006 said...

Yes, of course,
With SPLENDA ® No Sweetener instead of sugar does not make sense. It tastes sweeter than love, without the calories and carbohydrates of sugar. In addition, sucralose (artificial sweetener Splenda ®) in calorie sweetener has no effect on blood sugar levels. And up to 4 packets SPLENDA ® No artificial sweetener is considered a "free lunch" for people with diabetes.

phil r said...

Splenda is safe.I attended a training course on diabetes. This is the best thing you and your family for you and your father. Expand your knowledge and benefit greatly. My father was a diabetic for 40 years. After being added to all these years I never had a full understanding of how carbohydrates, sugars and proteins work together suspended. The industry of fast food is killing this country. Hope this helps, God bless you

Post a Comment