Monday, January 11, 2010

Offshore Trawler ! Am A Bit Of A Boatie At Heart, But My Cousin's Trawler Firightens Me. Would You Be The Same ?

! am a bit of a Boatie at heart, but my cousin's trawler firightens me. Would you be the same ? - offshore trawler

Boates Hello!

I ski boats and barges, but used.

During a visit to my cousin last month, in Oban, Scotland, took me in this way jobb.

The gods, in addition to the hardware, chains and swung around.
In a heavy Rock & Roll March

So you are a fisherman from?
I doubt it .......


Bob the Boat

3 comments:

ricsuduk... said...

It is not for everyone. I saw her crying 6'8 "men and children to come, when the wind is a little cooler. Since only 45 knots.

Deadliest Catch has similar conditions in the southern waters off the coast of Australia. Most of us have seen uneven or rough conditions, but less ice. It is a learning process that a particular species has concentrated, given in the form and character - life is pretty brutal, actually, and it is difficult to cover the work of the last forty years. Only slowly and ends badly - that the age should be sufficient to be less physically restricted in any case, unless you are not able or responsible enough.

I went to the pilot, Master 5 and I add Yacht captain, coach and then to my messages, while in another, to formalize what I have done for decades, way. I left the business game for family reasons - at least while I was a - I am glad they always say.

Vasco Pyjama said...

What kind of life would probably be a lot more fun, but I would like to take this experience from time to time, within a reasonable time, then we could cook and eat fish "day".

As for the Rock and Roll Sea is just soemthing you must meet if you go abroad. The bigger the boat, the better. Are you sure that you are scared out there in the ski boat or ship that you're used to.

haboohun... said...

I am not and I love the deep sea, are the large vessels of intimidation thats for sure and you get a dock is an art, and ill keep my whaler

Post a Comment